SILICONE GEL-FILLED BREAST IMPLANTS
Eurosilicone Gel-Filled Breast Implants are available in an extensive range of volumes and profiles. All products are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities at the Eurosilicone laboratories and all implants are in full compliance with ISO and EU requirements, and are CE certified under the Medical Device Directive 93/42/ EEC.
SILICONE FILLED BREAST IMPLANTS
Currently under review by the TGA and not available.
- 11 different profiles with 219 variations
- 5 Variable projections
- Shell: Smooth or Cristalline Microtextured
- Silicone gel: Soft Cohesive or Natural Cohesive
- Paragel 360° Barrier Layer
your body, your decision.
EUROSILICONE ROUND SIZE CHART
TEXTURED ROUND SOFT COHESIVE SILICONE GEL
SMOOTH ROUND SOFT COHESIVE SILICONE GEL
EUROSILICONE ROUND NATURAL COHESIVE SIZE CHART
TEXTURED ROUND NATURAL COHESIVE SILICONE GEL
- GCA Comfort Guarantee is also available on our website www.eurosilicone.com where you will find full details of the programme.
- GCA Comfort Guarantee entitles the patient to a replacement of Eurosilicone breast implant free of charge. It does not extend to any other products, nor does it cover claims of any other nature, such as surgical costs.
- GCA Comfort Guarantee is for the benefit of patients only.
- This page provides an overview of the GCA Comfort Guarantee. It is not intended to, and cannot take the place of a full discussion between patient and surgeon.
- Eurosilicone shall not be responsible, directly or indirectly, from issues arising from the use of this product, including without limitation, medical, surgical, and hospital cost or the reimbursement for the cost of breast implants not manufactured by Eurosilicone.
- Eurosilicone reserves the right to cancel, change or modify the terms of the GCA Comfort Guarantee. Any such cancellation, change or modification will not affect the currently stated terms for those already enrolled in the programme.
- Eurosilicone is a leading partner within the worldwide plastic surgery community. We are an innovative developer and manufacturer of a complete range of quality surgical implants and tissue expansion solutions.
GCA Comfort Guarantee
- Automatic enrollment upon implantation – free of charge. GCA Comfort Guarantee applies to all recipients of Eurosilicone silicone-filled breast implants.
- Silicone-filled breast implants are covered. GCA Comfort Guarantee automatically applies to all Eurosilicone silicone-filled breast implants:
• Implanted after January 1, 2009.
• Implanted in strict accordance with Eurosilicone instructions for use as per product package insert.
• Implanted by an appropriately qualified and licensed surgeon in accordance with accepted surgical procedures and techniques.
- Lifetime Warranty against rupture of the implant or severe capsular contracture:
• In the event of internal rupture of the implant due to loss of shell integrity.
• In the event of severe capsular contracture. Severe capsular contracture is defined with the Baker Clinical Grading Scale as Grade III and IV.
GCA Comfort Guarantee will replace free of charge the concerned Eurosilicone implant for the lifetime of the implant.
- Replacement of the implant in any model, size or style.* Following the request and recommendation of your surgeon, your current Eurosilicone breast implant may be replaced by any model, size or style.
- Replacement of the contralateral implant in case of internal rupture. At the request and recommendation of your surgeon, GCA Comfort Guarantee will replace free of charge the contralateral breast implant in case of internal rupture of the implant due to loss of shell integrity.
- Automatic and free of charge renewal of GCA Comfort Guarantee enrollment. After revision surgery, GCA Comfort Guarantee will continue to apply to all recipients of Eurosilicone siliconefilled breast implants automatically and at no charge.
- Events not covered:
• Removal of Eurosilicone breast implant due to patient dissatisfaction with either size alteration or aesthetic result.
• Adverse events other than implant deflation or rupture.
• Adverse reactions other than severe capsular contracture.
• Loss of shell integrity caused by operative procedures.
• Loss of shell integrity due to open or closed capsulotomy.
• Custom made implants.
• Non catalogue silicone-filled breast implants.
• Cost related to intervention surgery.
*Eurosilicone may apply a charge on products with a higher price.